CovEndNote

Thursday 14 August 2008

Microsoft Word 2007

IT Services are in the process of installing Office 2007 on all campus PCs; however the Thin Client Service will still continue to run Office 2003 for the moment.

If you create a Word document on-campus and then want to use it with EndNote from home (through the Remote Desktop Connection), you will need to save it in the 97-2003 compatibility mode.

To do this, click on the Office button in the top left of the screen and choose Save As > Word 97-2003 Document. Give your document a name and save as normal.

This document can now be used both in Word 2007 and Word 2003 which will allow you to use EndNote both on and off campus.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Hi,
    I am a fellow student from India. Recently in our campus we got to know about END NOTE. Kindly help me out regarding the use of this software.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18 August 2008 at 12:17  

  • Thanks for your comment. If you are a Coventry University student then please email me (h.perkins@coventry.ac.uk) with your student ID number and I’ll contact you directly.
    If you are not a Coventry student then you are welcome to use any of the information already on the blog to help you, but I will not be able to offer specific support. I suggest that you contact the IT department at your own University, try the ‘Help’ feature within the EndNote programme, or have a look at the EndNote website (http://www.endnote.com/).

    By Blogger Hannah, At 20 August 2008 at 09:21  

  • Last time I use next tool for word files-best repair word template,because a lot of my files were damaged.And tool helped me very good.It has free status as far as I known.Moreover program can too supports any version of Microsoft Word text editor.

    By Blogger Alexis, At 9 September 2009 at 17:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home